Post up some shots of your T@B set-up at the camp site!

Comments

• SAMSAM Posts: 1,405Member
    edited December 2017
    Eric, you have river effect and we have lake effect snow!  We don’t get as cold as you and I will keep those months in mind
    Sharon and John - Cleveland Heights, Ohio. Blue and Silver 2017 CSS towed by a 2015 Salsa Red Toyota Sienna
  • SAMSAM Posts: 1,405Member
    edited December 2017
    Pthomas- we will check out US 60!  Thanks.
    Sharon and John - Cleveland Heights, Ohio. Blue and Silver 2017 CSS towed by a 2015 Salsa Red Toyota Sienna
  • larrygonlarrygon Posts: 196Member
    Here in northern AZ we have not had any snow yet! It has been in the high 50's and low 60's during the days. Beautiful! 
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
    2015 T@B M@x S White with Grey trim | TV 2014 3.6L Outback | Flagstaff AZ.
  • VernaVerna Posts: 4,216Administrator
    High’s in the mid 70’s, lows in the mid 40’s at the opposite end of the state, @larrygon
    Verna, Indianapolis, Indiana; 2014 T@B S M@X, white/red, INDIANA  H@@SIER; towed by 2015 Toyota Tacoma V6 TRD 4x4; T@B Administrator
  • ericnlizericnliz Posts: 3,560Member
    So..... @BirdieJane, Turkey dinner on the menu? =) Thanks for sharing the photos!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Eric & Liz  Spokane, Wa.

• TwojgramsTwojgrams Posts: 538Associate Member
    Did you actually carve out a place to rest your campstove from a snow drift or is that a snow covered picnic table? "Cool" photos!
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback/2006 V8 4Runner 

• BirdieJaneBirdieJane Posts: 117Member
    My wife carved a place for the stove, so we could make coffee outside.
    2017 T@B Outback white w black trim / 2016 Subaru Outback black / Birch Bay WA.
    aka BirdieJane towed by Quinn
  • pthomas745pthomas745 Posts: 300Member
    And was the "cooler" keeping food from freezing?

As a matter of fact it made sure our salad did not freeze. 
  • TwojgramsTwojgrams Posts: 538Associate Member
    Truly way cool. Thanks for the photos-they're the only way we'll be experiencing snow camping on purpose.
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback/2006 V8 4Runner 

• dsatworkdsatwork Posts: 646Member
    @BirdieJane My daughters inlaws live in Lynden and had to deal with the ice storm and power outages. So you guys just head out and take your own power and heat with you.
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal
    Yes they had quite a mess out there. We are closer to the water, so we were spared. We enjoy camping in the winter, the Alde heat worked great. We place insulated pads on the windows overnight, and use bottled water. Works great, the floor is very cold however. I will remedy that soon. 
  • dsatworkdsatwork Posts: 646Member
    @birdiejane Is that dispersed camping or did you do they have a campsite at the trail head? I simple google search of Alpine lakes trail head was inconclusive. 
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal
  • HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Posts: 1,112Member
    @dsatwork and @BirdieJane my cousin has lived in Glacier for decades now and just retired in July as a Lineman. He posted pics from the Sumas area. It looks awful!
    2017 T@B Max S silver and cherry red, TV 2015 Toyota Highlander L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), towed by Big Red, or Silver
    dsatwork It is the Trailhead parking area at Ingals Creek. In the winter it is not used much. We came in the afternoon set up and did one trail then stayed over and did the wildernesse trail. In the spring and summer it is much to busy to bring the trailer. We also learned to get a Snow Park pass, then bring the trailer, for instance Lake Wenatche  State Park. You can camp in the south lot near the lake and Snow Shoe or cross country ski. Many Snow Shoe folks like to hike in the moonlight.
    @BirdieJane, Ever try dancin' in the moonlight? A really good friend of mine & I go canoeing in the moonlight in early spring & late summer. There's nothin' like it when the lake is like glass in a full moon, so I can definitely relate! :)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Eric & Liz  Spokane, Wa.

Ok well you just gave us a new adventure, canoeing in the moonlight!!
    Just remember....DON'T dance in the canoe! :rofl:
    Eric & Liz  Spokane, Wa.

This type of Sage advice is why this forum is so awesome!
  • RatkityRatkity Posts: 3,077Member
    ericnliz said:
    @BirdieJane, Ever try dancin' in the moonlight? A really good friend of mine & I go canoeing in the moonlight in early spring & late summer. There's nothin' like it when the lake is like glass in a full moon, so I can definitely relate! :)
    Now I have that song in my head!!!! :rofl:
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
    :whistle: "dancin' in the moonlight" :whistle: "dancin' in the moonlight"  =) Just tryin' to help you out there @Ratkity!!!! ;)
    Eric & Liz  Spokane, Wa.

:rofl: @ericnliz!!!

WARNING: Do NOT go to the Dog Poll thread. There's head-'sploding cute picts there. 
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Posts: 1,112Member
    edited January 5
    @Ratkity you sure know how to make us go where we are told not to in a hurry! Geesh!

Update...ok, I peeked and he is so adorable!  :)
    2017 T@B Max S silver and cherry red, TV 2015 Toyota Highlander L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), towed by Big Red, or Silver
    @Ratkity , Too late, I saw that one before I got to this one! Just keep us updated as he gets bigger, smarter, more headstrong, and all the other cool stuff that goes with havin' a new companion! Congrats, he looks like a winner! :triumph:
    Eric & Liz  Spokane, Wa.

OMG.. he played land-shark today! Ankles and fingers .. I hid my toes. It's not teething. Just mouthing everything, but he has sharp teefs!  

You know, it's addicting. I'm going to send more cute pictures. Especially when his ears start flopping up and down!
  • nawlins1b1nawlins1b1 Posts: 7Member
    Rlethbri said:

Sawtooth National Recreational Area, Redfish Lake, Idaho. 
    Beautiful site and rig!

• LSkrabutLSkrabut Posts: 30Member
    400 located near Dome just west of Quartzsite - 17 Jan 2018

Utah Driven

2018 T@B 400

MB GLK 250 Diesel

• rkj__rkj__ Posts: 250Member
    Ratkity said:
    OMG.. he played land-shark today! Ankles and fingers .. I hid my toes. It's not teething. Just mouthing everything, but he has sharp teefs!  

You know, it's addicting. I'm going to send more cute pictures. Especially when his ears start flopping up and down!
    Haha, we are going through the same thing.  Within 48 hours of coming home, our puppy put pretty much everything in our house, in his mouth.  Baseboard, kitchen island, computer, cell phone, electrical cords, shoe, chair leg, couch...  
    2016 T@b 320 CS-S - 2008 GMC Canyon - St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada