Vinyl vent cover for the exterior of the Danby A/C which is 20” w 10”?

Where can you buy a snap on vinyl vent cover for the exterior of the Danby A/C which is 20” w 10”?

Comments

• dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Posts: 337Member
    @Bobfirst, NuCamp has them. I see this is your first post, so welcome to the forum. The question leads me to believe you have acquired a t@b. If so, welcome to the family and congratulations on your trailer. Adventures await, and happy t@bbing. Check the contact info in the categories column to obtain the factory numbers. Good luck.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2005 gmc envoy xl. Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • BobfirstBobfirst Posts: 2Member
    We are getting delivery in 2 weeks. NuCamp tech support said they don’t have covers for the A/C !

• dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Posts: 337Member
    @Bobfirst, last discussion I read about the snap on  a/c vent cover was spring over 2017 and this advice came from @Verna, forum administrator. Her advice was to call Elsie at NuCamp. Things may have changed in the last few months, but I don't remember seeing anything to the contrary. Please check again. Sometimes accidental misinformation gets in the way of things. And again good luck.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2005 gmc envoy xl. Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • johntreacyjohntreacy Posts: 19Member
    edited January 12
    I asked the same question this week from parts@nucamprv.com. They said that they do have it. Call them at 330-852-4811 ext. 107. 
  • ericnlizericnliz Posts: 3,564Member
    @Bobfirst, When in doubt, for parts...call Awesome Elsie in the parts department. You'll have a customer experience you'll never forget! @johntreacy, are you sure about that extension#? I show extension #304.
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Eric & Liz  Spokane, Wa.

ericnliz said:
    @Bobfirst, When in doubt, for parts...call Awesome Elsie in the parts department. You'll have a customer experience you'll never forget! @johntreacy, are you sure about that extension#? I show extension #304.
    The extension I gave worked. It was not to Elsie, but another very helpful person in parts who took my order and emailed me an invoice promptly. 
  • VernaVerna Posts: 4,215Administrator
    Elsie has a helper and they share extension 304. 
    Verna, Indianapolis, Indiana; 2014 T@B S M@X, white/red, INDIANA  H@@SIER; towed by 2015 Toyota Tacoma V6 TRD 4x4; T@B Administrator
    The person I spoke with was Whitney. She was very helpful also. 
  • ericnlizericnliz Posts: 3,564Member
    @johntreacy, Almost forgot about Whitney...my bad. She's good at her job as well. I've personally only dealt with Elsie. maybe there should be a notation in the contact numbers for the extension #107.....Magic Wand Lady???    @Verna, @ScottG?? lil help...PLEASE!!!! =)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Eric & Liz  Spokane, Wa.