Mattress topper

New Tab S owner 3 days. Pulling it with a Subaru outback. It's a 09 with 45,000 miles. It's the last year with the old style transmission. Pulled it 70 miles from the dealer on flat freeway. got about 16mpg at 60/65mph. 12 on grade. Went to Costco today and they had some mattress toppers called Nova Form. 3" thick. much better memory I think. I bought a single that fits the back seat folded down perfectly leaving the 2 side seats as is and it fits behind the seat rolled up. I'm solo so it's perfect. I thick $70. well worth it. Love my tab.

Comments

• mammabear34mammabear34 Posts: 5Member
    congrats !  I searched at Costco as well but wanted one that fits the awkward size of 70x73 when the full bed is made up.  I know there's lots of threads about this subject, but glad you found a great solution ! :)   I'm a new owner too, I've had mine home for 2 weeks now, 2015 S as well.

Hope you have many great adventures !
    Paula & 2 yr old boy & a couple of 4-legged kids along for the ride.
    From Vancouver, WA (near Portland OR)
    2015 T@B S
    2016 Kia Sorento V6 AWD
  • cbarnhillcbarnhill Posts: 264Member
    It’s real easy to cut the mattress toppers using scissors or an electric carving knife. Just get the larger size and cut it to fit. I currently have a 2” (cheapo version) and would love to put a 3” one in there but afraid it will cover the heat vents in my 2015. I use the space above the back shelf for clothes so drilling holes there is not an option. 
    Cindy with my 2015 MaxS (Puppy) and my 2015 Subaru Outback (Boo)