T@B Checkers

dinzzydinzzy Posts: 96Member
edited January 10 in Products and Accessories
I
My wife’s brain child.  She bought me a CNC Machine for Fathers Day and commitioned me the make T@B Checkers for our November anniversary.  Completed at Christmas as we were all distracted and busy with our son’s wedding that took place in our back yard.  Here is the final product that we will be using at TABAZONA 2018 for our first camping trip of the year!

Tow with a 2016 Tacoma TRD Sport, 2016 T@B CS-S Max

Comments

• dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Posts: 501Member
    @dinzzy, this is really awesome! Since we're quite a distance away and can't be there, I'm puttting our order in!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2005 gmc envoy xl. Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • ericnlizericnliz Posts: 3,900Member
    edited January 11
    @dinzzy That's one STYLIN' checkerboard 'ya got there!!! Good job!!!! :)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• RatkityRatkity Posts: 3,191Member
    Ok, what would you use for T@B chess? Tiny T@Gs can be pawns; T@Bs decorated with horses = knights; T@Bs decorated with bishop hats on the side = bishops; T@Bs with smokestacks and decorated with stone siding = rooks. Of course T@B 400s would be Queen and King. 

I can't figure out where to put the clamshells. Tailgaters watching?
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • ChanWChanW Posts: 1,872Member
    Sounds like you have a new project, @Ratkity! We'll need photos...  :o
    Chan       --         Buffalo NY (Beau Fleuve)
    2014 'S' Maxx - 2011 Tacoma 4cyl Access Cab
     A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya

• dinzzydinzzy Posts: 96Member
    @Ratkity what an incredible imagination!  
  • DurangoTaBDurangoTaB Posts: 695Member
    @dinzzy...congratulations on your son’s wedding...AND a very cool wife!

J.D. & Sue

Durango, CO    2014/15 S M@xx :  "Dory's HabiT@B"  Keep on swimming...

@dinzzy...congratulations on your son’s wedding...AND a very cool wife!
    I was distracted by the shiny!  Sorry @dinzzy !!! Congratz on your new DIL, a happy son and your wife's genius. :)
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Posts: 501Member
    @Ratkity, ok, so I've put an order in for @dinzzy's t@b checkers, and thought your description of t@b chess pieces imaginative, fun and even a bit brilliant, so, I'm ordering those too. I get the first set in regular production. Thanks!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2005 gmc envoy xl. Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
    w00h00! you can keep @dinzzy's mind and hands occupied while his wife hovers. LOL. T@B chess, it's the new corn hole (Bean bag) game of the campground! (oh and the major cuteness of T@B checkers!!)
  • ericnlizericnliz Posts: 3,900Member
    SOoooo.. @dinzzy, I have a question....When you "king" someone, do they get a 400 instead of a 320, or do they just stack 320's? :rofl:
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• dinzzydinzzy Posts: 96Member
    We just flip them over when they get “KINGED”!!  That reveals the TABSHACK side!  Although replacing it with a 400 is a cleaver idea.

O.M.G. !!!! So clever!  B) too cool