I've been toying with ideas for sprucing up the "Resources" category to make it more of a comprehensive and accessible library of useful materials. This could include:
- Seeking out and posting resources that have been lost in other threads in different categories.
- Retitling discussions for consistency and clarity, and to facilitate searches.
- Crediting authors and original posters.
- Adding disclaimers where required.
- Eliminating extraneous commentary.
- Checking and fixing links, or replacing links with original files.
I'm not sure exactly how this will evolve, but it will likely involve some "new" threads popping up in the category. Be aware that these may not necessarily represent new information, just information that has been refiled for organizational purposes!
2015 T@B S