2017 T@B CS-S Sofitel (w/ lots of extras) **LIKE NEW**

dropoflifedropoflife Posts: 1Member

$23,300 (with all accessories, fully outfitted & ready to camp)
Please call Wes at 804-712-4112. Thanks!

Year: 2017
Make: NUCAMP T@B
Model: CS-S
Class: Travel Trailer
Mileage: 3,500
Fuel Type: NONE
Gross Vehicle Weight: 2,900
Sleeping Capacity: 2
Air Conditioners: 1
Awnings: yes
Length: 11
Water Capacity: 6
Leveling Jacks: yes
Exterior Color: SILVER
Interior Color: SILVER

DESCRIPTION & COMMENTS

2017 T@B 320 CS-S Max with Sofitel package (w/ customized upgrades)

We really hate to let this T@B go because she's in mint condition and lots of fun!

We custom ordered this T@B from the factory exactly one year ago. We've thoroughly enjoyed every minute we spent camping in it. It has not given us one moments trouble and literally looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor.... Actually, it looks even better! Not only do we thoroughly clean it after every outing, store it indoors, and keep it covered... We also stripped the decals to give it a more retro look and added the vintage smoothie wheels (painted silver to match w/ chrome caps) and vintage wide whitewall tires. We think it really completed the vintage look of the true teardrop shape. In fact, we get knods, waves, questions, and compliments everywhere we travel. It's a real head turner!

We have kept her in pristine condition and we really want to see her go to a good home. We are letting all the accessories we've accumulated go along with it which really sweetens the deal! 
Things we've added: 
-Vintage wheels & whitewall tires ($800)
-Handmade vintage awning ($185)
-T@B Trailer Cover ($540)
-T@B Full Tent ($895, Attaches to the side and double's your space. See pics.) 
-Sewage storage tube ($40)
-Everything you need to camp. (hoses, cords, hookups, etc.) 

Comments

• 4ncar4ncar Posts: 183Member
    The dog dish wheels are cool!
    TV- '14 Jeep GC Eco Diesel & '09 JKU 
    2018 320S Outback
  • 2DogsPawd2DogsPawd Posts: 8Member
    Man, she is pretty.
  • 2DogsPawd2DogsPawd Posts: 8Member
    What is inside that  cubby in the bathroom?
  • dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Posts: 337Member
    @2DogsPawd, in a CS-S(clam shell with indoor shower & toilet) that cubby holds the glycol reservoir for the heating system. In a standard S model, the glycol reservoir is in the rear cabinets, and the water pump for the fresh water tank is in the cubby. I'm not sure where the water pump is located in a CS, but I'm sure someone here will help out with that.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2005 gmc envoy xl. Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • TboneTbone Posts: 22Member
    She is LOADED!!!! SWEEET
  • marknjudymarknjudy Posts: 355Member

I don't think I ever looked at the CS-S very closely, but I find myself falling in love with it. Hmmmm, I would love to trade in my S Max for one. Same camper with STORAGE!!! I'm not certain about the bed being a foot shorter (narrower depending on how  you sleep), but I love this camper!

Mark - 2016 T@b Max S (Silver/Red), 2012 F-150
  • SAMSAM Posts: 1,406Member
    You sleep side to side in the CS, but some people create a bed extension to elongate the foot area and sleep with feet facing the front.
    Sharon and John - Cleveland Heights, Ohio. Blue and Silver 2017 CSS towed by a 2015 Salsa Red Toyota Sienna
  • mannymanny Posts: 73Member
    Love that cs-s..  We have a 2017 cs-s.. the water pump on a cs is under the sink in the kitchen area..  
    2017  T@B CS-S Max  ...   2016 Honda Pilot
  • sueshibleysueshibley Posts: 1Member
    Is this T@B still available?  We are very interested.  

dropoflife said:

$23,300 (with all accessories, fully outfitted & ready to camp)
    Please call Wes at 804-712-4112. Thanks!

Year: 2017
    Make: NUCAMP T@B
    Model: CS-S
    Class: Travel Trailer
    Mileage: 3,500
    Fuel Type: NONE
    Gross Vehicle Weight: 2,900
    Sleeping Capacity: 2
    Air Conditioners: 1
    Awnings: yes
    Length: 11
    Water Capacity: 6
    Leveling Jacks: yes
    Exterior Color: SILVER
    Interior Color: SILVER

DESCRIPTION & COMMENTS

2017 T@B 320 CS-S Max with Sofitel package (w/ customized upgrades)

We really hate to let this T@B go because she's in mint condition and lots of fun!

We custom ordered this T@B from the factory exactly one year ago. We've thoroughly enjoyed every minute we spent camping in it. It has not given us one moments trouble and literally looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor.... Actually, it looks even better! Not only do we thoroughly clean it after every outing, store it indoors, and keep it covered... We also stripped the decals to give it a more retro look and added the vintage smoothie wheels (painted silver to match w/ chrome caps) and vintage wide whitewall tires. We think it really completed the vintage look of the true teardrop shape. In fact, we get knods, waves, questions, and compliments everywhere we travel. It's a real head turner!

We have kept her in pristine condition and we really want to see her go to a good home. We are letting all the accessories we've accumulated go along with it which really sweetens the deal! 
    Things we've added: 
    -Vintage wheels & whitewall tires ($800)
    -Handmade vintage awning ($185)
    -T@B Trailer Cover ($540)
    -T@B Full Tent ($895, Attaches to the side and double's your space. See pics.) 
    -Sewage storage tube ($40)
    -Everything you need to camp. (hoses, cords, hookups, etc.)