Selling 2016 T@b S-Max fully loaded $16,000

Beachlife2016Beachlife2016 Posts: 7Member
This 2016 Little Guy, T@b Max S, made by Pleasant Valley Trailer is loaded with extras!!! Tear drop trailer, Loaded weight 2,800lbs, unloaded 1,130lbs. Standard equipment includes: nice dinette table that is removable so you can use it outside as well as inside, wet bath, 3 way fridge, 2 burner stove top, sink, AC, heat, built in stereo, electric vent. 

Extras included are:
 all weather cover for ceiling vent, built-in cabinet storage compartments, sewer storage mounted for easy storage, trailer cover purchased through PahaQue (https://teardropshop.com/products/t-b-trailer-cover), tent extension for extra living space purchased through PahaQue (https://teardropshop.com/products/t-b-tent), 6x9 rug for extended living space purchase a few weeks ago at Camping World RV.  In addition, we have the 30 amp cable, two water hoses with splitter and one filter, Camco RV Sidewinder Plastic Sewer Hose Support, water filter, upgraded shower head and hose.  The PahaQue purchases alone are over $1,000 in accessories.

We purchased the trailer in January 2017 (T@b was purchased at North RV in Ft. Myer's and truck purchased in Pembroke, FL) and are located down in Key Largo, FL and we are selling because we want to get an RV we can drive/glamp in.

Living the dream in the Keys!!!

Comments

• lauriehartlauriehart Posts: 16Member
    So beautiful, love that couch fabric.  Were you and the T@B in Key Largo during the hurricanes?  Did trailer manage to stay dry inside (and underneath)?  I hope your home was ok too!
  • Beachlife2016Beachlife2016 Posts: 7Member
    Hi Laurie;

We evacuated with our trailer during Hurricane Irma.  No damage to her what so ever.  Are you interested in it?
  • lauriehartlauriehart Posts: 16Member
    Very, but the time is not quite yet for me to purchase, unfortunately.  Good luck for a quick sale!  Glad to hear T@B helped you out when you had to evacuate, that's definitely one of the advantages of owning a moveable tiny house!
    No worries!  I just reduced the price too.  Good luck when you find one and the time is right for you too!
  • CowfarmerCowfarmer Posts: 3Member
    I have some interest in your t@b if you still have it you can reach me at 937-302-6992 call or text 
    She is still available.  Just reduced to $16,000 with all the bells and whistles.
  • WilliamAWilliamA Posts: 14Member
    What is "glamp"?  Someone help me out here.  I've heard it before but must have been away from my desk when that meeting took place.
    WilliamA
  • TwojgramsTwojgrams Posts: 540Associate Member
    edited January 16
    @William,  Glamorous Camping?
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback/2006 V8 4Runner 

• xboooooxbooooo Posts: 5Member
    From Forbes:

Glamping– Encountering the untamed and unique parts of the world where nature comes in contact with modern luxury is indeed an experience and also a growing travel trend. Those looking for a glamping experience should try luxury backpacking this year in the African Jungle or the Indian desert.
    Glamping, is glorified camping.  It's fun and this teardrop trailer falls under this category.
  • DavidLMDavidLM Posts: 2Member
    This 2016 Little Guy, T@b Max S, made by Pleasant Valley Trailer is loaded with extras!!! Tear drop trailer, Loaded weight 2,800lbs, unloaded 1,130lbs. Standard equipment includes: nice dinette table that is removable so you can use it outside as well as inside, wet bath, 3 way fridge, 2 burner stove top, sink, AC, heat, built in stereo, electric vent. 

Extras included are:
     all weather cover for ceiling vent, built-in cabinet storage compartments, sewer storage mounted for easy storage, trailer cover purchased through PahaQue (https://teardropshop.com/products/t-b-trailer-cover), tent extension for extra living space purchased through PahaQue (https://teardropshop.com/products/t-b-tent), 6x9 rug for extended living space purchase a few weeks ago at Camping World RV.  In addition, we have the 30 amp cable, two water hoses with splitter and one filter, Camco RV Sidewinder Plastic Sewer Hose Support, water filter, upgraded shower head and hose.  The PahaQue purchases alone are over $1,000 in accessories.

We purchased the trailer in January 2017 (T@b was purchased at North RV in Ft. Myer's and truck purchased in Pembroke, FL) and are located down in Key Largo, FL and we are selling because we want to get an RV we can drive/glamp in.

• DavidLMDavidLM Posts: 2Member
    Very nice unit! I would like to make an offer. Would you accept $15,500US? I am from Canada, so the dollar exchange CAD to US is brutal! On $15,500 it works out to $20,500 in CAD dollars. Would you be amenable to an offer of $15,500 US? Thank you!
    edited January 17
    David;

I will PM you

Thanks,
    Stephanie
  • VernaVerna Posts: 4,215Administrator
    Please, @Beachlife2016 and @DavidLM per the forum Rules, all negotiations are to be conducted off of the open forum, but on Personal Message or Email. 

Thank you for your cooperation. 

Verna
    T@B Admin
    Verna, Indianapolis, Indiana; 2014 T@B S M@X, white/red, INDIANA  H@@SIER; towed by 2015 Toyota Tacoma V6 TRD 4x4; T@B Administrator
    He sent me a comment so I am truly sorry for not abiding this rule.  I will message him now.  Thank you!