Fabric choices on 2018 T@B

Those who have bought new T@B: did you get to choose from a selection of couch cushion patterns/colors?  I don't see any choices for couch fabric on Nucamp site for the 2018 T@Bs.  [and not sure if I put this post in correct category]

Comments

• VernaVerna Posts: 4,216Administrator
    I got your back, @lauriehart, ;)
    Verna, Indianapolis, Indiana; 2014 T@B S M@X, white/red, INDIANA  H@@SIER; towed by 2015 Toyota Tacoma V6 TRD 4x4; T@B Administrator
  • geekmamageekmama Posts: 48Member
    Yes, I was able to choose, but the choice is very, very limited. I believe there were one or two solid colors and a pattern. I chose the pattern and I like it very much. I had to email them to ask for pictures of the colors.
    Aileen & Muggles (and some human children too) @ 2018 CS-S currently called The Esc@pe Pod  @ TV 2005 Toyota 4Runner@ Massachusetts
  • LSkrabutLSkrabut Posts: 30Member
    Here is a PDF which I got from my dealer, so I was able to specify the back cushion color we wanted on our order last month (still waiting on my 400 to be delivered).

Utah Driven

2018 T@B 400

MB GLK 250 Diesel

• DeeDeeDeeDee Posts: 115Member
    I bought my own fabric and sent it to NuCamp. At the time, late 2016, there was no up-charge and I love my custom cushions. 
    DeeDee & The Captain
    2016 Orange MaxQ
    Wasatch Back, Northern Utah

• lauriehartlauriehart Posts: 16Member
    Yes, Nucamp told me if I bought 10 yards of any fabric they would cover cushions with that at no extra charge.
  • TABakerTABaker Posts: 382Member
    Yes, Nucamp told me if I bought 10 yards of any fabric they would cover cushions with that at no extra charge.
    Did they specify if it needed to be a certain type?  Upholstery, home decor, etc?  (I know in the owners' groups it was stated it needs to be 54" wide)
    Crystal & Daisy, a yellow 2007 T@B Q previously towed by a 2008 Jeep Liberty, and currently towed by a 2016 RAM 1500.

• lauriehartlauriehart Posts: 16Member
    No, we didn't get that far.  I don't think I'll go that route but you can ask them!  Very friendly and quick to respond.
  • TABakerTABaker Posts: 382Member
    No, we didn't get that far.  I don't think I'll go that route but you can ask them!  Very friendly and quick to respond.
    Thanks.  I'm not ordering, just interested in redoing my existing cushions and wondering what type of fabric everyone is using.
    Crystal & Daisy, a yellow 2007 T@B Q previously towed by a 2008 Jeep Liberty, and currently towed by a 2016 RAM 1500.