for sale: Front aluminum tongue box

WilliamAWilliamA Posts: 14Member
Hi all,
As per Verna's advice, I'm also posting my take-off tongue box here, though it's off a Tag Outback.  I've not measured it but have some conspiratorial information that it's the same for both trailers.  Anyone interested could get me to trudge out and measure it.  The interior is unspoiled and has the propane tank mount still intact.  
Let's start at $250 bucks.  

I am in west central Wisconsin.  Shipping may be problematic.  PM me or post here....

WilliamA

Comments

• lilbuddylilbuddy Posts: 10Member
    edited January 7
    I'm wondering if you still have this.  Interested - IF it fits on a T@B...

Craig and Mary 2015 T@B S Max
  • WilliamAWilliamA Posts: 14Member
    Yes it's still here!  Comes with the propane tank too!  As to the fit, I'd bet it will but don't have experience with Tab's.  If you can,  measure the width of the frame where it comes out from under your trailer in the front.  I'll do a little net research and see what I can come up with here.

WilliamA

That's great!  What year is your T@G (in case it matters).  I'll be calling Elsie today at NuCamp (for another reason) and will ask her if they are the same.  Are there any dings or damage to it?   Where are you located?  We live in Iowa and have family in Madison, Deerfield, and Milwaukee.  Could you send a phone number so we could call you?
    Well, I spoke with Elsie and she said that the T@B and T@G tongue boxes are slightly different due to the curvature.  She said it would work, but there would be a gap.  I guess we'll pass on it.