RV/TV info at bottom of posto

As a nübie, (spent three nights in my T@B - now it's stored for the winter,) I can't find where on the forum to add info about self/rv/tv etc. that I notice at the bottom of everyone else's posts. When I click to edit my profile, all that comes up is my name (greyed out) and my email address. What am I missing?
Bill & Helen; 2017 T@B S Maxx, (Serenity Now!!); TV 2009 Honda CRV
Woodstock, Ontario 

Comments

• VernaVerna Posts: 4,393Administrator
    @Bill, if you are on an iPad, turn your iPad to landscape (sideways) and you will see a menu on the left side, after first clicking on Edit Profile on the right side of the screen. 
    Verna, Indianapolis, Indiana; 2014 T@B S M@X, white/red, INDIANA  H@@SIER; towed by 2015 Toyota Tacoma V6 TRD 4x4; T@B Administrator
  • BillBill Posts: 19Member
    Hold the presses - I think i found the answer to my own question! I discovered that I have more options if I hold my iPad in landscape rather than portrait. Who would've thought!
    Woodstock, Ontario 
  • SAMSAM Posts: 1,620Member
    Find the tool icon near your forum name and click on it.  Click edit profile and then signature settings.
    Sharon and John - Cleveland Heights, Ohio. Blue and Silver 2017 CSS towed by a 2015 Salsa Red Toyota Sienna
  • BillBill Posts: 19Member
    Thanks, Verna and SAM
    Woodstock, Ontario