Accessing the "Categories" column on an iPad Mini and iPhone using iOS and PC using Chrome

SAMSAM Posts: 1,620Member
I access the Forum using this link:  tab-rv.vanillaforums.com on all devices.

I can only access the "Categories" column using my iPad Mini turned sideways.  No view with the iPhone or PC using Chrome.

Is there a way to access the Categories column on the iPhone and PC with Chrome?  Use a different browser or link?  

Thanks
Sharon and John - Cleveland Heights, Ohio. Blue and Silver 2017 CSS towed by a 2015 Salsa Red Toyota Sienna

Comments

• booboo Posts: 631Member
    For awhile I thought the "categories" section had been removed. This was after the change on the T@B forum. It took me awhile to realize that I had to reduce the screen size for the "categories" section to show up.
    What ever you are using, just reduce the screen size and it will show up. Personally, i`m not crazy about this set up.
  • HalooHaloo Posts: 115Member
    On my iPhone I touch the 3 horizontal lines above “T@B” and there is a menu where “ Categories” can be selected. 
    T@B 400 | F150 | Washington State
  • SAMSAM Posts: 1,620Member
    OK, Haloo, that was too easy!  Now all I need is how to see Categories in Chrome. 

Boo - are you talking about on a PC? 
    Sharon and John - Cleveland Heights, Ohio. Blue and Silver 2017 CSS towed by a 2015 Salsa Red Toyota Sienna
  • booboo Posts: 631Member
    edited October 2017
    SAM said:
    OK, Haloo, that was too easy!  Now all I need is how to see Categories in Chrome. 

Boo - are you talking about on a PC? 
    I seldom use a PC anymore. 98% of the time i`m using my Chromebook.
    On the Chromebook just hold down the ctrl and tap - up top to reduce page size.
    So I changed over to Internet Explorer on the PC and now I can see the categories.  It must be a Chrome browser thing.  Anybody else with the same experience on Chrome?
  • TabberJohnTabberJohn Posts: 412Member
    edited October 2017

For PCs hold down the Ctrl key and press either + (plus) or - (minus) to increase or decrease the font size in the browser.
    Both Chrome and IE should display the Categories box on the left unless a combination of screen resolution and font size prevents it.
    On an iPad Mini I only see Categories in landscape mode as you mentioned.

2015 T@B Max S (White/Silver) -> 2014 Ford Escape 2.0L (turbo, AWD, factory tow)
    TabberJohn that was it!  OK, now I am up and running on Chrome, too.

Thanks!