New Forum Moderator

nüCampnüCamp Posts: 8Administrator
We would like to welcome our newest moderator to the nüCamp T@B forum, ScottG!   Since the forum has grown in size, we have needed some additional assistance, and Scott has agreed to help out with forum operations and in assisting members.  Scott has been an active participant on the forum and has been a forum member since October 2015.   We believe that Scott is a good fit for this position as he loves the outdoors and is an avid camper who has been helping forum members out for quite some time.

Please join us in welcoming and congratulating Scott to the nüCamp forum team!  

Comments

• VernaVerna Posts: 4,216Administrator
    Welcome, @ScottG!  I’m looking forward to working with you and I’m definitely looking forward to more of your great advice.
    Verna, Indianapolis, Indiana; 2014 T@B S M@X, white/red, INDIANA  H@@SIER; towed by 2015 Toyota Tacoma V6 TRD 4x4; T@B Administrator
  • SAMSAM Posts: 1,404Member
    Thank you for doing this Scott!
    Sharon and John - Cleveland Heights, Ohio. Blue and Silver 2017 CSS towed by a 2015 Salsa Red Toyota Sienna
  • Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Posts: 2,151Administrator
    Welcome Scott and congratulations!   If you have any questions or need assistance give me a holler!  
    Mike Smith 
    Linden, Mi
    2015 T@B Max S
    Attached Image
  • RatkityRatkity Posts: 3,077Member
    Welcome Scott!!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • RoameyRoamey Posts: 214Member
    Good luck herding the cats...
       T@B trip wherever
    New surprises everyday
       See beautiful world
  • ericnlizericnliz Posts: 3,560Member
    Love it! Congrats @ScottG!!! :joy:
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Eric & Liz  Spokane, Wa.

• TwojgramsTwojgrams Posts: 537Associate Member
    This is good news. H@ppy T@Bby Moder@ting, Scott!
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback/2006 V8 4Runner 

Roamey said:
    Good luck herding the cats...
    Don't SCARE him! Geesh. Oh wait. It is close to Halloween, right? hrmmmm.
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
    :jack_o_lantern:, Here ya go @ScottG=)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Eric & Liz  Spokane, Wa.

• HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Posts: 1,111Member
    Yay @ScottG! Congrats!
    2017 T@B Max S silver and cherry red, TV 2015 Toyota Highlander L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), towed by Big Red, or Silver
  • dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Posts: 336Member
    Congrats, and thanks in advance! Cats, what cats? And how did any of you know?
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2005 gmc envoy xl. Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
    edited October 2017
    Hey, me thinks some of us resemble that remark! =) :D
    Eric & Liz  Spokane, Wa.

• TwojgramsTwojgrams Posts: 537Associate Member
    I'll bite-who brings cats camping? Anyone? And are they leash trained? (This information is being sought to give @ScottG a better understanding of his new role.):
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback/2006 V8 4Runner 

:rofl: All I know is that at the Lincoln Rock T@B fest last year, there were several of us "CATS" wandering the grounds! Made the event quite entertaining...to say the least. Just gotta watch for the "water features"! ;)
    Eric & Liz  Spokane, Wa.

(I do believe I heard some "musings" from the crowd about the "leash" things pointed in MY direction :o ....ha, I just ignored 'em! :fearful:) :rofl:
    Eric & Liz  Spokane, Wa.

• ScottGScottG Posts: 1,550Moderator
    Hey, reign it in, you goofballs--this thread is supposed to be about me! Don't make me use my pixie stick on you! (For good reason, newbie moderators are not issued a full-fledged magic wand...)

Seriously, thanks for the warm welcome. I've got some OJT to complete, but I'm sure Mike and Verna will keep me on the straight and narrow.

And what's that about cats? Don't know nothin' 'bout no cats...  ;-)
    2015 T@B S
  • Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Posts: 2,151Administrator
    hystericalgifhystericalgifhystericalgif  Eric's busted!  hystericalgifhystericalgifhystericalgif

We have a new mod with a sense of humor and who rock_outgif

@ericnliz you okay bro?  drowning1gif  smilio7gif

Carry on!

party-smiley-048gif
    Mike Smith 
    Linden, Mi
    2015 T@B Max S
    Attached Image
  • RoameyRoamey Posts: 214Member
    Hey Scott, can we test out the pixie stick and see if it can make a T@B 400 manual appear in the manuals section?
       T@B trip wherever
    New surprises everyday
       See beautiful world
    edited October 2017
    Mmmm, dabbling with nüCamp's web site is definitely outside the realm of my pixie stick. Might need a wizard's staff for that...

Hello? Hello? Anybody out there hear Roamey's plea and able to act on it?  

How's that for moderating?  :-)
    2015 T@B S
  • HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Posts: 1,111Member
    @Michigan_Mike probably not the first or last time @ericnliz has caused "issues"... :rofl: @ScottG have they had you practice nailing jello to a tree in training for any rogue T@bbers, um, I mean us?  =) (Just remember...you said yes!) :rofl:
    2017 T@B Max S silver and cherry red, TV 2015 Toyota Highlander L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), towed by Big Red, or Silver
    I'm up to the task. As the old saying goes, "Speak softly and carry a big (pixie) stick."

I gotta' try that jello nailing thing! I wonder if cats like jello...
    2015 T@B S
  • atlasbatlasb Posts: 221Member
    Welcome Scott!  Looking forward to all the great help you and the other moderators provide!
    2018 T@B 400, 2016 Nissan Frontier Crew cab
    Oh, ha, ha, ha! :|
    First of all, I would VERY much like to attend the Jello nailing event! =)
    Second of all, when I get smacked with the Pixie Stick, I would like to choose my flavor. ( After all, if it busts open, I'd at least like to enjoy the spoils! ;))
    Third, @Michigan_Mike, Yup, fine & dandy. (Oh, and you too @Verna, I DID notice you checked the "agree" box on that one! ;))
    Oh, and last, but certainly NOT least....Mrs. @Homebodyatheart.....'ya better just go ahead & pick YOUR flavor of Pixie Stick now, 'cause I'm VERY sure @Ratkity will be waitin' in line too!!! :rofl:
    @ScottG, We promise not to let 'ya get bored in your newly appointed position, but just a word of advise....
    BUY YER PIXIE STICKS IN CASE LOTS!!!!!! :rofl: :lol: :rofl:  ;) =) B)
    Eric & Liz  Spokane, Wa.

Don't worry, Eric--I got a big box of Pixie Sticks in multiple flavors for all you characters! (Hmmm, thinking back, I might need to down a few of those myself...)

I've heard Verna keeps her wand on "stun" when dealing with the general membership. I don't plan to find out what happens to junior moderators who get out of line!!!  :-0
    2015 T@B S
    Ah, come on Sparky, show 'em yer stuff! :rofl: =)
    Eric & Liz  Spokane, Wa.

I claim purple pixie dust!!! Just watch as I bounce off the walls with sugar.. hehe. wheeeeee! *boing* OW!
  • HopsHops Posts: 29Member
    Wow @ScottG is a hero!
    ¨°-->Ⓣⓗⓐⓝⓚ Ⓨⓞⓤ, Scott<--°¨
    Hops and Cascade
    2017 T@B 320 Max S
    2014 Ford Escape 2.0 EcoBoost
  • larrygonlarrygon Posts: 196Member
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
    2015 T@B M@x S White with Grey trim | TV 2014 3.6L Outback | Flagstaff AZ.
    OH, BOY, @ScottG, NOW you're gonna have to make a video! :rofl: :fearful: :lol:
    Eric & Liz  Spokane, Wa.

• 2Cougs2Cougs Posts: 370Member
    @ScottG- thanks for taking this (and all of us) on!  We appreciate your knowledge and enthusiasm, and thanks ahead of time for the work this will entail!

Now I don't know what all the talk about cats camping is... But this summer we camped next to an RV that had brought their pig!  Now I know I have bad eye sight, but it was 3 in the afternoon (I had not had any wine yet), I heard it squeal, and I had several witnesses.  Who would bring a pig camping?! :o
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA