Searching for dealer

Hi all- my husband and I are very new to the RV world. I'm retiring this year, and we're looking for a dealer in the Northwest to buy the 400. In addition to a dealer, I'm doing research on things to know about upgrades or add ons. For example, do I need a better battery than they supply? What benefit would the solar panel give? Any comments welcome.

Comments

• BirdieJaneBirdieJane Posts: 122Member
    We bought our Tab at Apache RV Sales in Everett Wa. They are also in Tacoma and Portland Or. overall a good experience. Service has been good. 1-425-710-9843 WWW.apachecamping.com
    2017 T@B Outback white w black trim / 2016 Subaru Outback black / Birch Bay WA.
    aka BirdieJane towed by Quinn
  • DalehelmanDalehelman Posts: 1,357Member
    edited September 2017
    Eastern Washington RnR Rv in Spokane. Tell them Dale Helman sent you and I will split $100 with you.
    ask for Mac Manna
    That goes for RnR in Lewiston as well.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • LuigiLuigi Posts: 8Member
    Thanks for the recommendations. I also found a dealer in Lewiston,  Idaho.
    @Luigi The battery that comes in the new 400 is about as good as they get. Somewhere around a 240 amp hour AGM
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • ericnlizericnliz Posts: 3,900Member
    @Dalehelman, The one in Spokane, or the one in Liberty Lake? Both @Homebodyatheart, and Liz & I bought ours at the one in Liberty Lake.  @Luigi , Good folks, and good service department. RNR RV also has an outlet in Lewiston as well. Good luck, and let us know where you end up purchasing. Thanks.
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• JustJohnJustJohn Posts: 149Member
    Good dealerships are like unicorns, some people swear they exist but I've never seen one. :s
    2016 Outback.....North East N.C...... Former 2012 Silver Shadow
  • VernaVerna Posts: 4,404Administrator
    edited September 2017
    @Just John, Gerton Auto Sales, Mount Vernon, IN. John is a great guy, a family man and I consider him a friend. 
    Verna, Indianapolis, Indiana; 2014 T@B S M@X, white/red, INDIANA  H@@SIER; towed by 2015 Toyota Tacoma V6 TRD 4x4; T@B Administrator
  • JustJohnJustJohn Posts: 149Member
    V, I guess my experience with the dealership I dealt with has left me a bit jaded. Glad you found a good one.
    2016 Outback.....North East N.C...... Former 2012 Silver Shadow
  • RatkityRatkity Posts: 3,191Member
    I am so jealous of the 400's battery and solar setup (among other things). You will find it AWESOME! Welcome to the T@B family. Stick around here. I'll try not to derail any of your threads :innocent: or at least try to share the blame!!! hehe. Hope you have countless hours of wonderful camping trips!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • ericnlizericnliz Posts: 3,900Member
    @JustJohn, Good dealerships DO exist. It's the bad ones that aren't hard to find. ;)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

Luigi said:
    Thanks for the recommendations. I also found a dealer in Lewiston,  Idaho.

I believe that dealer is also part of RnR in Spokane.so the same $100 deal goes.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun