Idle-off-topic-chit chat - Part 2

This discussion was created from comments split from: No title just idle chit chat.

Comments

• NomadNomad Posts: 7,340Member
    One piece of chocolate cake or two - I need a quick answer as I'm almost done with the first and I still have a half a glass of milk left. And after all, it's Friday night, it's raining, chilly - Oh poor me!

• RamrodRamrod Posts: 164Member
    Even if you need a refill on your glass of milk
    Well, not devoured yet but close.

Oh, and thanks - If I can ever return the favor, just ask.

• NormfunNormfun Posts: 274Member
    Good choice!
    Norm & Pat. 320 S Outback Utah or somewhere else.....

• RatkityRatkity Posts: 3,183Member
    Hot chocolate & chocolate cake on a chilly, cold evening. Forget the milk! LOL. Really... I just wanted to see how many C words I could get into one short sentence.
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • mash2mash2 Posts: 580Member
    3 pieces of cake (need the energy to weather the chill).  Wash dow the third piece with bourbon.
    Better yet, fresh rum cake... where you don't want to open the container near open flames for fear of a small fireball.
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • RZRBUGRZRBUG Posts: 901Member
    Finally, after all this time, we may have our first "stupid question."  I mean the answer is so obvious.  It's like asking, "Should I have cake or pie?"  Both, of course.

Larry & Booger - 2013 T@B, 2012 GMC Sierra

Happy Trails Y'all

States Visited Map

I thought about that but the lemon pie didn't sound like it would go with the double chocolate cake. But today, that lemon sounds just right.

• VernaVerna Posts: 4,386Administrator
    Strawberries dipped in chocolate........ I couldn't help it, they had free samples right inside the grocery store door..... =)
    Verna, Indianapolis, Indiana; 2014 T@B S M@X, white/red, INDIANA  H@@SIER; towed by 2015 Toyota Tacoma V6 TRD 4x4; T@B Administrator
    edited May 2016
    At least there was some healthy fruit involved :-)

• webcrawlerwebcrawler Posts: 133Member
    When faced with such a tough decision I usually drink a glass of wine.  The correct decision always seems to fall into place after that...
    Kennesaw, Georgia

2016 Silver/Black T@B M@x S with Scuba Black interior.  2015 Lincoln MKC AWD 2.0L Ecoboost tow vehicle. Tekonsha Prodigy wireless Brake Controller.
    There appears to be a lot of pressed grape enthuthiasts on this forum.

• ScottGScottG Posts: 1,764Moderator
    Wine isn't the answer...but it makes you forget the question!
    2015 T@B S
  • ericnlizericnliz Posts: 3,891Member
    I, for one being a Vietnam veteran, as well as my older brother being the same in kind, my younger brother a three time Iraqi veteran,wish all of our veterans, young and old, passed, and still with us a very gracious, thankful MEMORIAL DAY! I lost my younger brother last year to cancer that had taken over every major organ in his body. The doctors gave him 6 months to live, he just laughed, and lived for six years. One of the last things I remember him saying was don't ever give up and you can do what you put your mind to! A thought that still to this day rings so true in my mind! Thank you ,thank you, thank for all that those in uniform have sacrificed, and done so we may do what we enjoy doing!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

I am so proud of my Uncle, Grandfather, Dad and his sister, my Aunt for their service in the military. My aunt passed in 2011, but was a Sgt-Major and in the Marines for 28 years. She signed up in 1954 and retired in '82. So proud. I wore her brass hat pin this weekend in Rolling Thunder. I'm proud to be part of a military family and all those who serve in any way - including volunteers to who help our vets selflessly!!! A big Thank You to everyone for your service and support. Everyone is important.
  • RZRBUGRZRBUG Posts: 901Member

Larry & Booger - 2013 T@B, 2012 GMC Sierra

Happy Trails Y'all

States Visited Map

• lara9209lara9209 Posts: 46Member
    Army brat with a brother who is career service ... sadly, lost my brother-in-law (before I ever met him) in the Cyprus incursion in 1956 (I am married to a Brit), he was 19 years old and my husband's (who was 10 at the time) hero.  May he never be forgotten.
    John & Lisa, 2016 M@x S, Silver/Yellow, Hood Canal, WA, TV = 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser
  • Mr_Mrs_GnomeMr_Mrs_Gnome Posts: 243Member
    @Ratkity was Marine SSgt Chambers at his post? That Marine is a dedicated animal.
    '17 Outback S - TV 2016 Chevy Colorado in "Colorful Colorado"
    edited June 2016
    He got married there this year!!! And yes, he was at his post saluting!

Edited to add pict:

• larrygonlarrygon Posts: 211Member
    Did you show her your etchings?  =)
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
    2015 T@B M@x S White with Grey trim | TV 2014 3.6L Outback | Flagstaff AZ.
    Are "etchings" the new euphemism now for hooking up? ;)
    It's from an old, old, old, old, old artist pickup line.

• PhotomomPhotomom Posts: 1,859Member
    Ratkity said:
    Are "etchings" the new euphemism now for hooking up? ;)
    It's the old euphemism for hooking up.
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • ericnlizericnliz Posts: 3,891Member
    I just bookmarked this one to see if JodellR's post has a continuance. =)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf