What size should my posted forum photos be?

Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Posts: 2,151Administrator
edited April 2016 in Help - Computer & System
We encourage our members to share their photos with everyone on the forum. When attaching photos to a posting please take the time to re-size your photos as it will help us save space on the forum. Attached photos should be approximately 800 pixels wide maximum for landscape photos and 600 pixels tall for any vertical shots you post.
Mike Smith 
Linden, Mi
2015 T@B Max S
Attached Image

Comments

• HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Posts: 1,112Member
    edited December 2017
    @Michigan_Mike the admins will be pleased to know that Mrs. @2Cougs shared a free resizing app with me at the Spot@b breakfast this morning, Image Size. Yes, you get an ad at some point but I was able to change the settings to 600x800 pixels and it also saved my resized pic back to my phone camera roll. You can thank her for this act of public service since I seem to be a repeat offender!  =)
    2017 T@B Max S silver and cherry red, TV 2015 Toyota Highlander L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), towed by Big Red, or Silver
  • VernaVerna Posts: 4,216Administrator
    Thank you, @Homebodyatheart and Mrs. @2Cougs.  Finally one that works on the iPad. Now to get it to load on the iPhone.
    Verna, Indianapolis, Indiana; 2014 T@B S M@X, white/red, INDIANA  H@@SIER; towed by 2015 Toyota Tacoma V6 TRD 4x4; T@B Administrator
  • SAMSAM Posts: 1,405Member
    I have been using Crop Size on my iPad.  Took me a few times to get the hang of it, but now it is straight forward.
    Sharon and John - Cleveland Heights, Ohio. Blue and Silver 2017 CSS towed by a 2015 Salsa Red Toyota Sienna
  • Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Posts: 2,151Administrator
    @Homebodyatheart that's the app I use on my iPhone.  
    Mike Smith 
    Linden, Mi
    2015 T@B Max S
    Attached Image
  • 2Cougs2Cougs Posts: 370Member
    It is the app I use on my iphone... Very intuitive and straight forward.
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Posts: 1,112Member
    @Verna I put it on my iphone with no problems. If I can do this I KNOW you can!  :)
    2017 T@B Max S silver and cherry red, TV 2015 Toyota Highlander L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), towed by Big Red, or Silver
  • VernaVerna Posts: 4,216Administrator
    I have it set to not use cellular data for updates. The WiFi was slow for a while yesterday, so I changed it use cellular instead of the WiFi.  After I figured that out, @Homebodyatheart, it loaded in seconds.  Thanks for checking. 
    Verna, Indianapolis, Indiana; 2014 T@B S M@X, white/red, INDIANA  H@@SIER; towed by 2015 Toyota Tacoma V6 TRD 4x4; T@B Administrator