Username

How do I change my username? Thanks.

Comments

• pthomas745pthomas745 Posts: 301Member
    Looks like you click on your current username...and it goes to your profile page.  In the upper right corner there is a link to "Edit Profile."  That link opens a the page to "edit username," over on the left side of the page.

• BobbiandThomBobbiandThom Posts: 7Member
    I have tried everything you said and can't get anywhere. Never did see anything that allows me to edit.  Thanks. 
  • NomadNomad Posts: 7,341Member
    Not sure if it's a good idea to edit user names as everyone would lose track of who's who.
    Is there a reason you can share as to why you want to?

• TwojgramsTwojgrams Posts: 539Associate Member
    On my iPad, I can tap my username, and select an option from the column on the right for edit profile, but the box which displays with my username is grayed out. I tapped on it but couldn't edit it. There was no option to edit username. Perhaps it depends on the device you're using.
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback/2006 V8 4Runner 

• VernaVerna Posts: 4,217Administrator
    Only an Admin or a Moderstor can change your name. All entries by you would have the username then changed to the new username. 
    Verna, Indianapolis, Indiana; 2014 T@B S M@X, white/red, INDIANA  H@@SIER; towed by 2015 Toyota Tacoma V6 TRD 4x4; T@B Administrator
  • wizard1880wizard1880 Posts: 453Member
    I wish I could change mine.  I wonder if or when the forum switches to the new provider (nu camp transition), maybe we can do it then
    T@@bulous
    2014 T@B CS Maxx
    TV: 2015 Audi Q7 3.0 V6 TDI (diesel)
    Martha Lake, WA
  • pthomas745pthomas745 Posts: 301Member
    BobbiandThom, I'm sorry I sent you in the wrong direction....I didn't notice the user name section was "grayed out"  when I clicked on my own profile.

• BobbiandThomBobbiandThom Posts: 7Member
    Thanks everyone! It took us months to decide on a name for our Tab. That's why we wanted to change our username. Her name is Ceili, which means dancing together or group dance in Irish. For now, I will leave well enough alone. I really appreciate all your help! Can't wait to  go camping, getting stir crazy!