Please refer to the following guidelines below when posting "For Sale" trailers in the discussion area:
1. Please post your ads accordingly and with the following requirements/understanding:
* Only one ad is allowed per seller
* Multiple listings will be removed
* NO BARTERING/NEGOTIATING IS ALLOWED in ad postings
- Please contact the seller privately.
* Piggy-backing/adding your "For Sale" trailer to another individual's ad listing isn't permitted and will be removed
* NO LINKS ALLOWED IN ADS - No linking back to sites via Craigslist, EBay, RVTrader, etc.
* No more posting of the following allowed
- "I am looking for trailer" etc. in various parts of the US, etc. NOTE
: If you are looking for a trailer please contact the seller via their contact information provided or via a personal message.
2. Ad listings should be concise and list the following: amenities, photos and a means for people to contact you:
* Ad heading should list the following
: Trailer type & year/State where trailer is located/ price
Example - 5-Wide Silver Shadow - Houston, TX - $11,000 OBO
* Provide contact info - e.g. provide either an email address or phone number so that people can contact you.TIP
: Photos DO sell trailers, please add them to your ad and re-size all photos or we will remove ads
that do not comply with the forum requirements for posted photos
: Change your "profile preferences" so that comments added to your ad are directed back to you via email as follows:
Click on your screen name - select "edit profile" - notification preferences - notify me when people comment.
2. When your trailer is sold - Please contact a moderator via a personal message and have them remove your ad.
3. Trailer ads can only be listed for (3) months
- ads that are not refreshed will be removed. A simple statement such as "this trailer is still for sale" by the seller in an existing ad will suffice.Note
: Postings that do not comply to the above requirements will be removed at our discretion
Your understanding and cooperation are appreciated!